We are here to manage and coordinate all of BGSU's employee, student, and guest parking needs. We strive to reduce parking congestion and improve pedestrian safety through the sale of permits, fair and consistent application of the parking regulations, and the promotion of our transportation system/shuttle services.
- 的 PayByPhone mobile app is now available as a contact-free payment option for visitors for short term parking on the main campus. For more information, go to 许可证 然后点击 游客 选项卡.
- Vehicles must be parked so that the state-issued license plate is unobstructed and clearly visible to the drive aisles in parking lots. Backing in or pulling through a parking space is prohibited if the vehicle does not have a front state-issued license plate.
- Vehicles must be parked in marked spaces.
- After Hours / Weekends - a permit registration is not required to park on campus unless otherwise specified.
- Enforcement still remains for 预留的空间, 服务空间, 消防车道, 残疾的空间, 限制区域, and loading/unloading zones.
- Bowling Green State University Police Department / 停车服务 enforces parking regulations.
What can we help you with?
Updated: 09/08/2022 08:15AM